For NEFT donations:
Account Name: Prakhyata Abhinand Charitable Trust
A/C No.: 0486073000000945
Bank: South Indian Bank
IFSC Code: SIBL0000486
Account type: Current
Donations to PACT are eligible for 50% tax exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, India.
(this is a demo site)
Send the check to the next Address:
51 Sherbrooke W., Montreal, QC. Canada, H5Z 4T9.
(Please mention in the check for which cause you donate).
We Intend to Nurture, Give and Support (WINGS)
WINGS is a flagship program of PACT India that provides comprehensive support for OAS CwSN or children in need of care and protection (CNCP), sheltered in child care institutes (CCI). This program works in collaboration with private unorganized care homes and people willing to nurture and support OAS CwSN sheltered where there is a dire need.
- Wings for Health and Rehabilitation: Medicines, food, assistive devices, rehab sessions, etc.
- Wings for Education: Educational support, personal tutoring, etc.
- Wings for Life: Clothes, stationary, daily essentials, life skill training, mentoring, accessibility, etc.
- Wings for Care Home: In compliance with Juvenile Justice Act.
Achievements (donor support and PACT’s self-generation activities)
- 65+ stakeholders from unorganized care home systems were interviewed to understand the needs of children with special needs sheltered in their child care homes.
- A pilot rehab care program was designed and rolled out across 6 CCIs with the support of a philanthropist who gave us a grant of 7.5 lakhs for 2 years.
- Rehabilitation sessions for children were tested in online, physical and hybrid models.
- Sanitization drive for CCIs (in collaboration with India Cares Foundation) was offered as a part of COVID initiative.
- Essential medicines for CCIs (in collaboration with Gather Life for paraplegics and India Care Foundation) and 20 residents of Liza’s Home were distributed.
- Donation drives were conducted for clothes, furniture and essentials, meals, and groceries.
- 9 screening camps were organised where 300+ children were assessed and 85+ children identified with special needs for rehab support
- 1050+ rehabilitation services were provided to children annually.
- 20+ caregivers were identified for training, and conducted 2 phased capacity building for selected caregivers
- 80+ CwSN are under inclusive care and being monitored for life skills.
- 75+ individual rehab care plans are laid out to aid the ongoing rehabilitation support.
- 6 child care homes are availing PACT’s lifecycle rehab services after signing up, with 2 in the pipeline for support.
- Accreditation of this unique rehab model is underway for scaling up.
“In a short interaction, we could appreciate your enthusiasm, hospitality, and effort to do the best for us. Moreover, your love and concern for the poor and the marginalized stood out. We are impressed with the hard work and patience in your service. Thanks a lot for everything we have received from your NGO.”Infant Jesus Children’s Home
“We have become regular and more systematic in provide physiotherapy to our members. PACT has helped us connect to other NGOs and individuals through whom we have received medicines and equipment for physiotherapy. PACT has improved the quality of living in our home. We are indeed thankful to PACT.”Liza’s Home